Welcome to Aeries Online Enrollment
New Jerusalem Elementary School District/Delta Charter Schools
Welcome to New Jerusalem Elementary School District/Delta Charter Schools online Aeries Internet Registration (AIR). AIR allows you to start the process of enrolling a student for school. Information about the student including full names, address, phone numbers, birth date/place of birth, as well as emergency contacts, and home language information is collected. Upon completion, the student’s information is electronically sent to the district registration database.
This online process typically takes 20 – 30 minutes. If you are unable to complete the process at one sitting, you may logout, then login at a later time to resume the process. When creating an account, you will be sent a verification email. Please add DoNotReply@njes.org to your contacts or safe senders list before starting the registration process. If you do not receive a verification email within 24 hours, then please call the appropriate school enrollment coordinator from the list below at (209) 830-6363 and entering the appropriate extension:
- Delta Bridges – Dawn Deanda (ext. 2506)
- Delta Charter Elementary – Lisa Cosme (ext. 2281)
- Delta Charter High School – Denise Vollbrecht (ext. 2201)
- Delta Keys Charter – Rosie Wilson (ext. 2379)
- Delta Home – Tracy Thomsen (ext. 2284)
- Delta Charter Online – Rosie Wilson (ext. 2379)
- New Jerusalem Elementary – Audra Paoletti (ext. 1101)
Online registration must be completed and brought to the Registrar’s office or designated school location with printed registration confirmation and required documents in order for your child (or children) to be enrolled and able to register for classes.
- To get started with AIR enrollment for your new student, click the “Register a New Student” button at the bottom of the page.
IMPORTANT AIR ONLINE ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS:
- Use only student’s legal given name
- Use Capital and Lower Case letters appropriately
- Include all contact phone numbers
- Provide complete address and phone number of last school/district attended where requested